Contact Stewart on 07739 458468 Email: email@example.com
As with all forms of therapy there will be an initial consultation to discuss your needs and desired outcome from your treatment and hypnosis session or sessions. At no point will you be required to release your deepest darkest secrets unless you feel that it will help with your personal therapy, and you are happy to. I fully believe that solutions and positive outcomes can be reached without the need to dig into your past. A personalised solution will be agreed and dependant on treatment, the therapy and hypnotherapy can begin.
Hypnosis itself is actually a form of deep relaxation where you will be both mentally and physically relaxed with your sub concious mind wide open and able to accept positive messages to help you form positive solutions to your problems, or barriers you are trying to overcome. Most people liken the feeling of hypnosis to day dreaming or the point when you are just waking up from sleep, and clients often remark how much they enjoy the feeling of the hypnosis.
Therapy sessions can be recorded and placed on either a supplied CD or your own memory card for your personal use. This has been shown to be a very effective aid to actual sessions when used daily as a form of self-hypnosis. (Please do not listen to your recording whilst driving or operating machinery).
The main concerns and questions always asked about hypnotherapy and the sessions in general are -
1. Will I actually know what's going on and will I still be in control? Yes and Yes! You will be fully aware of your surroundings and able to move, talk and walk as you wish.
2. Will I tell you anything I dont want you to know? No. You will be fully in control of all your actions through out the hypnosis.
3. Is hypnosis mind control? No. Clinical hypnotherapy is to aid in positive thoughts and feelings to find your own solutions! Even under hypnosis you will not do anything you do not want to do.
4. What is the difference between Clinical hypnotherapy and stage hynosis? Stage hypnosis is for public entertainment whilst Clinical Hypnotherapy is conducted on a 1-2-1 basis in a private session with the aim to assist you as the client.
5. How many sessions will I need? This is on a person to person basis but most clients average 2-3 sessions, dependent on their needs. Hypnotherapy is most successful when you are willing to work on your goals outside of the sessions and put into practice any new skills you have learnt to form positive outcomes.